You guys are great, thank you for the nomination! Here it goes..
11 Random things about me:
1. I’m an introvert, really.
2. I am not a strong swimmer, probably considered a non-swimmer, but I want to do a triathlon.
3. I would love to pack up my family, sell everything and travel.
4. I don’t like to be late.
5. I’m not a good cook but love to bake.
6. I wanted to make documentaries before I had children.
7. I don’t like heights, but want to learn how to climb.
8. My fingers were frost bitten when I was a commercial/residential window-washer and get cold very easily. (btw, one of my favorite jobs ever).
9. I was born on an Island.
10. I want to run in Ireland, and New Zealand, Italy, France…and the list goes on forever.
11. I have always wanted to be on a rowing team.
Answers to your questions…
Our 11 Questions:
- Have you ever traveled to another country? Yes. ( South Africa, Swaziland, France, Japan, Canada and Poland)
- Do you enjoy dressing up for special occasions? No.
- If you run what is your favourite season to run in? Fall.
- Do you play an instrument? No.
- Do you drink pop? Diet Coke, I know..it’s pure poison, but a vice of mine.
- What is your shoe size? 9
- What is your Favourite Disney character? Merida (Brave)
- Do you have any tattoos? No, but I want one, a little one 😉
- If you could choose an age, what would it be? 36
- Which one,would you do? rock climbing or wind surfing? rock climbing
- What is your favourite type of pie? key lime
My 11 Nominations:
My 11 Questions…
1. If you run, bike, tri, what’s your favorite race to date?
2. Advice you would give to a new runner?
3. Favorite song?
4. Favorite time of day to run?
5. Dream vacation?
6. What book are you reading right now? or want to read?
7. Favorite post-run eats?
8. What is something that you have always wanted to learn but haven’t yet? (sport, instrument, language, etc.)
9. Farthest you’ve traveled for an event?
10. Do you have a special cause that you fundraise for?
11. A memory that makes you smile?